Sunday, January 22, 2006

Free at Last

I was moved by her grace and delight many years I ago. When I came to know her, I said to myself, I want to know her more and be with her. At first, I was hesitant that I can afford her. Then I took the courage to woo her. I invest some amount for her. Literally, I try to buy her by my money (oww…that was before). I can still recall, she caused me around 50 grands, until I finally got her and became mine.

Our first month together is not an easy relationship. She hurt me many times, but still I continue to be with her. I was still persistent to continue our relationship, so I pampered her so much. We shopped together, I bought her clothes, we go to spa together, until we both feel refreshed. And she stays with. She was with me during my travels, my trips. She joined me in my dives, and she was able to join me during my climbs. She remained with me during my ups and downs. She even managed to control and dictate the food that I eat since we always dined together, we watched movie together and yes…she slept with me, not once, but many times. She constrained me to do things that I can do before she came into my life.

Until I became member of this community, but still she remains with me. There were times that I want to get rid of her, but she was already entangled in my life. And I can’t deny it that she somehow brought some status in my life. They said, it was “pogi points” to be with her, so I flaunt it and she became part of my comfort zone.

But I guess, there must be some reason why I have to come to my senses, that I can’t fully have her in my life neither be with her lifetime...

My friends in the community would tell me every time they would noticed her that I should get rid of her already. Because, every time they see me, every time I smile at them, they can’t fathom to think that it was her they see not me who smiles at them. They would push me to really move on without her.

I already accepted that…that in due time, I will find the right perfect moment for me to get out of that relationship.

God sent me so many instruments so that I could totally forget her. Until I noticed that we no longer shopped together, or I no longer buy her new clothes. There were no more pains coming from her. But every time I go out and dine with other friends she still manages to hurt me sometimes.

Until one day, just like the courage that I took when I have her, I draw strength from my friends, from their support and encouragement to finally say “No”…”Lets end this”…”I want you out of my life” ….. “I don’t want you controlling my life anymore, especially the food that I want to eat”..

I try to look for someone who could help me to get me out of that relationship. More than three years of being with her…I can finally said, I really have to move on. I don’t want her anymore.

That was last Saturday afternoon when I took the bow of turning my back against her.
A brother in this community introduced me to someone whom I know could help me to finally move on with my life without her. There were no pain when I broke the chain that bind us for more than 3 years…..and I know that this new special someone would make my life more easy….there could be pain, but it would not be as painful compared to what I had before….

I am liberated now. And I am happy with new special someone…..If you could see me now, you would see the glow in my eyes, and bright of my smile.

I already had my braces removed and I would then move on with my new retainer soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

I did not notice that Bry had already removed your braces. Sungit mo kze eh. hehehe. Wow good for you!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home